Imagine a high powered LED light with a lens area not much bigger than an average post-it note! The Baja Designs Squadron 3×3 LED light is proving to be the most versatile, brightest and innovative light in its class. It’s unique compact size is even being introduced to the construction world as a work light. The Squadron’s list of capable uses keeps growing. The Squadron was first made as an off-road LED light that would harness the same power as a smaller HID light, meaning less power draw and an extremely bright light. It is now used on everything from Trophy Trucks and motorcycles to Jeeps and UTV’s. The Squadron utilizes 4 Cree XML LEDs, picked from the highest quality bin at 5000k(Kelvin), solid copper core boards, in-house designed optics, and billet machined housing with real heat sinks. The Squadron is available in three different patterns Driving, Spot, and Flood. This light weighs in at a svelte 12 ounces, measures only 3” x 3” and produces 3600 lumens. Like all Baja Designs LED lights it offers a user replaceable hard-coated polycarbonate lens, industry leading thermal management to protect the brightness and life span of the LEDs. This light is already in use by the US Special Forces and the mining industry so you know it can survive in the toughest conditions possible. Check out some more information and pictures below, as always if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
- Available in three configurations, using precision in house designed optics: Driving, Spot, and Flood
- Weight: 12oz
- Waterproof, submersible to 3 meters
- Hard coated polycarbonate lens
- Lifetime warranty
- Total Lumens: 3600
- Housing: Billet Machined housing with stainless steel fasteners and mounts.
- Front Lens: Hard coated Polycarbonate
- Power Consumption: 44 watts
- Uses four T6 Bin Cree XML LEDs at 5000K
- 25,000 hour LED life expectancy
For more info on LED Light specs and information click here.