Baja Designs OnX Motorcycle Mount and Racelight
The new OnX motorcycle mount allows you to harness the unsurpassed distance and smooth spread of the Baja Designs OnX 8” LED light bar on your motorcycle. Now you can easily mount the 8” OnX LED bar to your stock handle bar mount and achieve more light than ever available, as well as easy aim and go adjustability. After years of engineering and advances in LED technology we at Baja Designs can proudly say that our LED lights are officially the future of off road racing. The new OnX LED Light Bar is the only light bar on the market that has the distance of an 8” HID with the smooth spread of an LED. Each OnX M/C light offers a concentrated beam of 3600 lumens. Countless hours of testing and preparation have ensured that the OnX is be perfect for racers and enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light at high speeds. The OnX utilizes a Cree XML T6 Bin LED at 5000k, which will be complimented by our one of a kind user changeable optics that have been specifically designed for the OnX’s HID like distance projection. If you’re looking for the guaranteed farthest projecting LED light on the market, look no further.
Patterns available: Long Range Spot, Standard Spot, Driving Combo and Wide-Driving.
• Spot, Driving, and Wide-Driving optics can be combined into one lamp
• uService™ – Fully Serviceable and Customizable optics and lenses
• Copper Core™ – Tri -Level Thermal heat management system
• Weight: 2.5 lbs
• IP68 (Submersible to 9ft)
• Hardcoated User Changeable Polycarbonate Lens
• Lifetime Warranty
• Dimming: Accessible Medium (Dust) and Strobe Modes
• Total Lumens: 3600
• Housing: Extruded Aluminum, Anodized
• Power Consumption: 42 watts, 3.6 amps
• Emitter: CREE XM-L LED, 5000 Kelvin
• 8.0” Long, 2.25” High, 4.25” Inches Deep
• 25,000 hour LED life expectancy
The OnX M/C mount will give you the same light used by Factory KTM (Quinn Cody, Kurt Caselli, Mike Brown and Ivan Ramirez).